Peresoft is pleased to announce the release of Cashbook 5.4A Service Pack 5 and EFTXpress 5.4A Service Pack 3.
The Cashbook Service Pack includes all Cashbook 5.4A updates as well as dramatic speed improvements in certain key functions, and enhancements to RecXpress and the Integrity Check.
The following is a brief description of the enhancements in this Service Pack.
The speed improvements apply to the following key functions:
- Posting of large Cashbook Batches.
- Modifying and scrolling through entries in large Cashbook batches.
- Accepting Cashbook Accounts Payable printed cheques.
- Retrieving Accounts Receivable entries by batch range.
- Reversals in Bank Reconciliation.
- Reconciling a range of entries in Bank Reconciliation.
- RecXpress reconciliation processes.
Consult our New Features in Cashbook 5.4A Service Pack 5 page for a detailed list of features available in this release.
Click here to download the Cashbook 5.4A Service Pack 5 Refresh.
RecXpress Batch Generation of Variance Amounts
Cashbook Data Integrity Application Options
- Generate a batch of the variance amounts when selecting to display 'Matched in Error' transactions. The batch will be generated using the variance amount between the Cashbook amount and the Bank Statement import amount for an entry.
- New RecXpress Bank Formats
- Swaziland - Swaziland Posts & Telecomms Corp.
- Europe - Deutsche Bank.
Cashbook Data Integrity Application Options allows you to select the Cashbook tables you want to check and fix.
New EFTXpress Bank Formats:
- CitiBank Uganda
- Swazi Bank
Click here to download the EFTXpress 5.4A Service Pack 3.