Peresoft is pleased to announce the release of Cashbook 5.4A Service Pack 4.
The Service Pack includes all Cashbook 5.4A updates and a host of exciting new features requested by you on our Enhancement Request Forum.
Here is a brief description of the new features in Cashbook 5.4A Service Pack 4:
- Interface to Sage Accpac ERP PJC 5.4A.
- User by bank security - Grant access by User to Banks.
- Setup default bank by user.
- Clear reconciled Cashbook transactions in Bank Services.
- Automatic posting of GL batches generated by Cashbook.
- Flag Deposit Batch option when Retrieving Accounts Receivable receipts.
- Automatically create the next batch entry when selecting Add/Save.
- Locked Fiscal Period notification when saving the batch entry and not only when posting the batch.
- Cashbook Reversal Register indicates whether the entry was reversed in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Dramatic speed enhancement when Retrieving Accounts Receivable receipt entries.
After installing Service Pack 4 when you run any Cashbook function for the first time you will be informed that the program is doing an upgrade which will create the new table, fields and keys that is required for the new features.
Consult our New Features in Cashbook 5.4A Service Pack 4 page for a detailed list of features available in this release.
Peresoft is pleased to announce the release of EFTXpress 5.4A Service Pack 2.
The Service Pack includes all EFTXpress 5.4A updates as well as new features.
Here is a brief description of the new features in EFTXpress 5.4A SP 2:
- EFT User by Bank Security.
- Security Rights on Vendor Bank Account Payment Information.
- Audit List to report any changes to Vendor Bank Account Payment information.
- Re-generate EFT file for posted EFT Batches from Batch List.
Consult our New Features in EFTXpress 5.4A Service Pack 2 page for a detailed list of features available in this release.